Longtime Rainbow resident Matt Hoopes, instigated by former director Ed Hofler, has produced an enthralling history of the early days of Rainbow Bay: Rainbow Rising: Journal of Rainbow Bay’s Early Days. From numerous current and former owners, he compiled a compelling saga of memories, anecdotes, photos and humor that documents the development of Rainbow Bay from 1970 onward.
All lovers of Rainbow Bay should have a copy of this fascinating 128-page history with 24 pages of color photographs. The price is just $25 plus shipping. All profits from the book will be contributed to the R.B.P.O.A. Road Improvements Fund.
- Gordon Price, the Original Developer
- How They Discovered Rainbow Bay
- Recollections by Early Homeowners
- Residents Take Over the Association
- Snapshots from the Past
- Trials and Glories of Homebuilding
- Dr. Seabreeze, Rainbow Bay Troubadour
- Camaraderie: Work & Play Together
- The Big One: Hurricane Andrew
- Birth of the Rainbow Inn
- Ken Keene’s Inn-er Thoughts
- Many Years Later
- Memories of More Recent Residents
Order your copy today! Send your check for $25.00 + postage ($3.50 in U.S., $10-$20 elsewhere) to:
RBPOA, P.M.B. 8068
411 Walnut St.
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
If you have questions, please email us at:
Don’t miss out on this delightful history of Rainbow Bay. It is a special limited publication, and once sold out, it will not be reprinted.